It is only through our members that we are able to conserve, protect and restore the environment in our North Idaho region. Your generous financial support helps us protect our forests, rivers, lakes and streams, contributing to our valuable quality of life. Won’t you support our work? We need your help today.
When you donate to Kootenai Environmental Alliance, your dollars go a long way. We run on a shoestring budget — making every effort to minimize our overhead and put our dollars to work in our programs. We are a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, which means that all of your donations are tax-deductible to the maximum allowed by law. No donation is too small to make a difference.
|$15 Student||$100 Conservationist
|$25 Advocate||$500 Leader
|$50 Family||$1000 Panhandle Protector
|$50 Business*||*KEA features our Business
supporters in our quarterly
newsletter and online!
*Be sure to include your current address and contact information in the “Shipping Address”
- Up-to-date information on local land use, water, forests and other environmental issues affecting the Coeur d’Alene Basin and the Idaho Panhandle
- Timely e-mail alerts outlining ways you can take action locally
- Our quarterly newsletter, Perspectives, which is full of valuable stories and updates on how you can protect the local environment
- Invitation to meetings, outings and fun events
- The knowledge that you are making a difference locally